get in touch
To find your correct ring size, download the Right Size Ring App by texting SIZE to 70934 to get started. Or request a ring sizer to be shipped to you at no cost from our office. Lastly, mail us your Herff Jones ring with the attached Ring Resize Form you can download HERE.
Would you like to update a feature on your class ring (stone color, engraving, pride side, etc), contact our office for an estimate for your ring update.
If your Herff Jones high school class ring was lost or stolen within the specified terms of the Lost Ring Program, visit the link below and fill out the form.
If you have questions regarding the High School Lost Ring Program please call 1-800-451-3304 Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call our office for assistance or email us.
Contact our office with the contact info listed below.
Achievement Jackets will require an estimated 10-12 weeks to produce from the time of receiving your final patch. Your jacket will be drop shipped to the shipping address you input on your order or be delivered to the school upon their request for a delivery event or ceremony. Delivery events or ceremonies will be communicated through the school and Illini Grad Sales.
Senior class rings will require an estimated 5-7 weeks to produce from the time your order is received. Non-Senior class rings will require an estimated 7-9 weeks to produce from the time your order is received. These time frames are ONLY if your balance is paid in full. Your class ring will be drop shipped to the address you input on your order or be delivered to the school upon their request for a delivery event or ceremony. Delivery events or ceremonies will be communicated through the school and Illini Grad Sales.
Graduation Apparel/Items: Fine Paper and personalized items such as namecards and custom school announcements will be delivered 8 weeks upon data approval for commencement from your school’s administration team. There will be a school-wide pickup date that will be communicated through the school and Illini Grad Sales.
Apparel will be pre-delivered at your school’s set order night in the fall. If you order after this date, your items will be drop shipped to your home address. Allow up to 5 business days to receive your items unless they are on backorder.
Custom Legacy Items such as yard signs will be produced and delivered to your address within 10-12 business days.
For ALL items purchased on Illini Grad Sales your school coordinated colors will be assigned. Please make sure to fill in your school name and correct colors in the product details when prompted.
Procedures & Policies
- Refunds will be issued approximately 6 weeks after we receive your returned items.
- All personalized graduation items (i.e. namecards, announcements, return address labels, etc.) are non-refundable items.
- Any orders placed online for letterman jackets and class rings will be non-refundable.
- You will have 72 business hours to cancel an order for a full refund. After this 72 business hour window, you may be charged a restocking fee of 15% or your items may be deemed non-refundable.
- If your student is not walking or not graduating after you placed your order, you may be refunded for your unit if it is unopened. You must return the cap, gown, and graduation tassel. You are responsible for shipping & handling to send it back to our office. You will also be charged a 15% restocking fee that will come out of your refund for your unit.
- You cannot cancel personalized items after the 72 hour cancellation window even if your student is not graduating. There will be no exceptions as all sales are final.
- If orders are placed after the February 1st order deadline, we cannot guarantee you will receive the size you requested. We will fill orders on a first come first serve basis with inventory available. We reserve the right to exchange items of equal or more value with our available inventory (i.e. exchanging a classic hoodie to a performance hoodie to fill your order).
- If your items do not fit, you may send them back to exchange them for a different size if they are not worn or washed. You may not exchange your items for a refund after receiving them as all sales are final.
The address that the student prints on the order form will be used for return address labels. Changes in your address must be made to our office within 72 hours of the receipt of your original order. A charge will be incurred for corrections after the 72-hour period. On-time delivery of address labels that have to be reordered is not guaranteed; however, we will do everything possible to make the delivery of your order complete.